Learn unique way of Spanish Pronunciation
- Know how to pronounce Vowels
- A in spanish: the alphabet a is pronounced in spanish in spanish just like we pronounce a in the word father. And if in the spanish word there will be more than one a then also they will make same sound.
- E in spanish: The alphabet e is pronounced just like we pronounce e in word weigh.
- I in spanish: The alphabet i is pronounced in spanish just like we pronounce i in the word machine in english.
- O in spanish: The alphabet o is pronounced in spanish just like we pronounce word no. The alphabet o is pronounced very lng than in english.
- U in spanish: With the alphabet u, you need to be little careful. The alphabet u is pronounced as we pronounce u in word lunar.
2. Pronounce Consonants.
- There so many consonants that are pronounced same in spanish as we do in english. All those consonants are "d, f, k, l, m, n, p, t". And B and V are pronounved same as we pronounce them in the english langauge
- "H": In spanish, alphabet h remains silent and has no sound or pronounciation. In every word if there is h it will not be pronounced. Example: the pronounciation of word hola is "oh-la".
- Attention for "C": In most of the cases c is pronounced as k in spanish. This applicable for the words like casa, cosa. But if the letter c is befor letter e or i then it will be pronounced as "s".
- "J" and "H": In spansih the alphabet j is pronounced as "ch"
- "R": In english the sound of r get changed from word to word. In spanish r is rolled as "brr".
- "X": x is pronounced just like j or "sh"
- "G" and "Z": the pronounciation of "g" will vary from word to word. If g is before a, o or u then pronounce it as we pronounce g in golly. And if g is before e and i then it is pronounced as j. Z will also vary from word to word. In spain z is pronounced as "th" and in other spanish countries it is pronounced as "s".