How to say numbers in Spanish
- Starting with the Zero, as it is not included in counting but you might need to use this while conversation. So in Spanish can be translated as cero (SAY-roh)
- One can be expressed as uno (OO-noh)
- Two can be expressed as dos (doss)
- Three can be expressed as tres (tress)
- Four can be expressed as cuatro (KWA-tro)
- Five can be expressed as cinco (SEEN-ko)
- Six can be translated as seis (SAISS)
- Seven can be expressed as siete (SYE-te)
- Eight can be expressed as ocho (O-cho)
- Nine can be expressed as nueve (NWAI-be)
- Ten can be expressed as (DYESS)
Now when you have learned and have practiced both the sets of numbers then put them in one single series and now use and say them all together. And you have mastered to count in Spanish up to 10.
- You must count the numbers in Spanish repeatedly until the numbers get automatic for you and you don't require to look and say it.
- One more way to learn it faster is in your daily life whenever you think of numbers think in Spanish. For example, if you go to a market and you need to buy some apples then count the apples in Spanish language and I am sure your Spanish will be so fluent that you can't even imagine at this point in time.