How to say Bye in Spanish?
- See you later in Spanish: Hasta luego
- See you tomorrow in Spanish: Hasta manana
- See you soon in Spanish: Hasta Pronto
- until next time in Spanish: Hasta la proxima
- See you on Monday in Spanish: Hasta el lunes
- See you in a minute: Hasta ahora
How to say Good night in Spanish?
Also if you want to only say bye to someone then you need to say adios.
- At first, you need to have an English phrase that you want to translate in Spanish
- Then in the second step, you need to paste the English phrase at the space provided above the translator button at the top of the page.
- Then after pasting the English phrase press the orange coloured button named as a translator. As you will click on the button Spanish translated phrase will appear below the translator button that will be the Spanish translation of your English phrase. This is how you can translate any English word into Spanish.