Learn how to speak Spanish: In this century, being bilingual or multilingual is becoming a norm. Through estimations, it was found that half of the world’s population is bilingual at least and the numbers are just increasing day by day. So have you ever thought that where do you fit into this highly changing world? Learning and speaking Spanish can upgrade and change your life by increasing the opportunities for you in career, adventure, living, friendship, travel and love. The more languages you learn, your world will be bigger. As learning Spanish has its own so many benefits.So why not start it today.
How To Learn Spanish Fast?
Spanish is a very beautiful language. It is also one of the easiest languages to learn for all those who know how to speak English, because of the reason that both the languages share latin roots. But the most important thing is that learning another language requires both times as well as dedication. So here we are going to provide you with some ideas on how to speak Spanish and also can have fun in the learning process. As everyone usually wants to learn anything very fast so this could be the fastest way to learn Spanish and easiest too.
- Spanish Pronunciation: The Spanish alphabets are quite identical to English but the pronunciation part is different. The best way to start with the language is to first learn how to pronounce each letter of English alphabet into Spanish. From there you will be able to understand how to pronounce the words. Afterwards phrases and whole sentences will also become easier. The alphabet pronunciation is given below.
· A = ah, B = beh, C = seh, D = deh, E = eh, F = eh-feh, G = heh, H = ah-cheh, I =ee
· J = hoh-tah, K = kah, L = eh-leh, M = eh-meh, N = eh-neh, Ñ = eh-nyeh, O = oh
· P = peh, Q = koo, R = eh-reh, S = eh-seh, T = teh, U = oo, V = -beh
· W = oo-bleh-doubleh, X = eh-kees, Y = ee gryeh-gah and Z = theh-tah.
Note: The only letter that doesn’t have the same pronunciation in English and Spanish is N that is pronounced as eh-nyeh.
- Pronounce letters of the alphabet in Spanish: Once you will learn all the pronunciation rules of Spanish then you can easily pronounce the words and phrases. Some of the pronunciation rules are provided below.
· ca, co, cu = kah, koh, koo. ce, ci = the, thee or seh, see
· ga, go, gu = gah, goh, goo. ge, gi = heh, hee
· hua, hue, hui, huo = wah, weh, wee, woh
· v sounds like b
· y sounds like English y or like also can be said as English j
- Learn numbers: After learning alphabets in Spanish, then you need to learn the numbers pronunciation as it is also one of the most important parts of the language. And learning how to count in Spanish is not a difficult task. The number pronunciation is given below.
- One = Uno, Two = Dos, Three = Tres, Four = Cuatro, Five = Cinco, Six = Seis, Seven = Siete, Eight = Ocho, Nine = Nueve, Ten = Diez
Also, you need to be aware that the pronunciation of number “one” will get changed when it will be used against man or woman. For example in Spanish “one man” is “un hombre” and “one woman” is “une-chica”.
- Memorize: Now you need to memorise the simple words of Spanish which you can easily use in your daily routine. Using the words in daily routine will help you in pronunciation and fluency. It also very important to a word or the phrases from English to Spanish as well as Spanish to English. As by doing this you will be able to recognise words when you hear.
So these are some of the steps which anyone can follow and can be said as an easiest way to learn Spanish. But the first thing which everyone needs to understand is that learning a language requires dedication and focus after which anything can be learnt. So start learning today and stand ahead of the crowd.